Become an expert in performance optimization before your competition does...
Most teams and athletes lose the mental game long before the game is lost on the field. Mind Training and mental skills training has been scientifically proven at top universities to improve performance. The NFL, NBA, US Olympic Team, and many world-class athletes are using these scientifically proven methods to optimize performance. This course will teach you these methods and how to apply them to your sport and team. This is innovative sports performance training, learn it before your competition does!
- 6-Week online course with weekly hour-long Skype instruction
- Masters level instruction from an award winning instructor
- Learn how to use mental skills training to get the competitive advantage in your sport
- Learn innovative mental skills training that will optimize the performance of your athletes and team
- Learn the cognitive science behind peak performance
- Learn how to develop emotional intelligence in your athletes and team - the performance X-Factor
- Learn how to tap into the neurochemicals of peak performance and sports leadership
- Become proficient in delivering mental skills training to your team and athletes
- Learn how to integrate mental skills training into your practice and off-season training
What Professionals are Saying About Mind Training
Quarterback Russell Wilson has been working with a mental conditioning consultant since 2012 to help him maintain heightened levels of awareness, focus, and leadership.
“The idea of mindfulness is really important — being mindful of situations, the surroundings you have, understanding what other people are thinking, understanding what other people do extremely well and what their weaknesses are — how do you heighten their strengths and how do you strengthen their weaknesses. I think that’s kind of the thought process, especially as a quarterback, that I always have to be conscious of, that I always have to be utilizing.”
All-Pro Safety Earl Thomas credits his defensive coverage and game awareness to the mental skills approach taken by the Seattle Seahawks.
“[Mindfulness] puts an emphasis on focus. I couldn’t focus for a long period of time until I got here. It took practice,” Thomas said. “You see everything for what it is — you notice it. When it comes to football, how the game moves, I can see everything now. My eyes can expand to see the whole picture.”
Russell Okung, NFL Offensive Tackle
“Meditation is as important as lifting weights and being out here on the field for practice"
Phil Jackson brought mind training to both the World Champion Chicago Bulls and LA Lakers
"The crowd gets quiet, and the moment starts to become the moment for me . . . that’s part of that Zen Buddhism stuff. Once you get into the moment, you know when you are there. Things start to move slowly, you start to see the court very well. You start reading what the defense is trying to do"
Deena Kastor: Olympic Bronze Medalist and American Record Holding Marathon Runner
"With meditation, I can get in a calm state and perform with focus so I can compete optimally"
What You Get From This Course
- Win more games (Priceless)
- Develop the full performance potential of your athletes (Priceless)
- Become a better coach (Priceless)
- Masters level six-week performance psychology instruction ($2,100.00)
- Free Mindful Training course textbook ($49.95)
- Mind Training script for immediate use with your athletes ($199.00)
- Mind Training Certification from the TierOne Performance Institute ($1,995.00)
- Total benefit of the course $4,343.95
Dr. Dutch Franz
About the instructor
Dr. Dutch is a consulting performance psychologist, former award winning assistant college professor, research fellow at Think2Perform Research Institute, and Director of the TierOne Performance Institute. He has worked with college and high school coaches, elite college athletes, athletes transitioning to the NLF, and members of elite U.S. Special Operations units. Dutch is also a frequent speaker at Glazier Football and All-Sports clinics. Dutch played college football and applied mental skills training to his own development program. He is currently working with the Stanford and Rice football programs to build innovative virtual reality training for elite quarterbacks. In addition, he has conducted foundational research exploring Stanford University's mindfulness-based training on emotional intelligence and performance. Find out more about the innovative Performance Consulting Services offered by TierOne at tierone360.com
What others have been saying about this course:
Certification helps with more than Mind Training alone.
I highly enjoyed diving into the science of mindfulness and visualization training. The information in this course helped me to become a more proficient coach not only because of the ability to implement mind training, but also because I better u...